1. Information We Use
- Website Traffic Statistics - We collect and analyze general website traffic statistics
for internal development purposes. This data enables us to identify opportunities
for improvement and monitor general traffic trends.
- Support Information – Technical Support often requires additional information from
you specific to the environment we are troubleshooting. Information collected during
a given support request is not used for any purpose other than addressing that support
- Licensing Information – Our software requires an active internet connection when processing registration-related activities. During registration, technical data specific to your machine is automatically transmitted to and evaluated by our licensing servers. This process is designed to authenticate user licenses and prevent license keys from being externally exploited.
2. Information We Avoid
- Your Personal Information - We do not request or store your personal information
(i.e. identity, email address, etc). The sole exception to this rule applies to email
correspondence resulting from a request for contact, technical support or custom
- Your Payment Information - We will never ask you for your credit card or bank account
information. Payments and returns for license keys are processed by Google Checkout;
we have no access to your account information. Following a purchase or return, Google
provides us with summary transaction details which we use to activate and/or deactivate
- Your Business Information - Our spatial analysis applications accomplish geocoding by passing a location or landmark name to a web-based geocoding service which returns the latitude and longitude for the requested location. This exception aside, our utilities do not transmit any data from your QuickBooks Company File over the internet.
3. Information Policies and Practices
- We do not broadcast any form of unsolicited email.
- We do not share, sell or otherwise disseminate information regarding your use of
our products or services with any third party. We reserve the right to disclose
information regarding the aggregate use of our products (i.e. "X number of users
have downloaded/licensed product Y").
- We do not post information regarding your use of our products or services in publicly accessible areas, and we take reasonable precautions to protect your information from collection or review via unauthorized third parties.